Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hit and run

posting here. I have four more days of summer break left and then it is back to work. So... posting will be short over the weekend as I enjoy this last little bit of fun and freedom with the family. :D
I've been doing a great deal of thinking lately about my scrapbooking. What happen to the two page lo's? I switched to digi and they simply disappeared. That shall need to change. I also have some really fun ideas that I'd like to put together and give a go... but those will have to wait until next week. So stay tuned.
And yesterday when I was taking dear son to football practice the engine light came back on. Dear hubby took it back in again today in which they couldn't find a thing wrong with it and so on Monday I have to take it back in and leave it while they tear back into my car looking for the problem. *sigh* I really can't complain too much because they have done all the subsquent testing free of charge and they are giving me a car on loan Monday while they keep mine. So they have really been good in customer service if not mechanically to this point. ;)
The puppies are gynormous and have teeth and cute curly hair now. They're hopping, barking and playing- what puppies do best. I'll post some 5 week pics over the weekend.
Well - Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it Friday already?! :p You have a good friday too Jennifer :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin