Monday, August 07, 2006

Coming to you from a new computer!

Friday I had planned on sending the kids off for the weekend and having a very crafty weekend, however things don't always go as we planned. Darling daughter wasn't feeling well so I ended up taking care of a sick one. By Sunday she was feeling better so she, dh, and I tried taking the boat out fishing. That was a short trip... as soon as we got it in the water and tried starting it there was the most horendous and tremendous loud grinding sound. Upon further inspection, we could see that the starter had broken away from the casing. Luckily, since we just had it rebuilt is should be fixed fairly quickly and under warrenty.

So Sunday we brought the boat back home, went to church, and then drove to Portland to buy a much needed new computer. We found one that looks just perfect for me. And I love that the computers were on sale since its back to school time. :D

About the time we got home, I snapped a shot of the puppy again. They turned two weeks old yesterday and all have their eyes open now. Here's she is again. I had a hard time holding her in one hand this time.

Then in the wee hours of this morning I woke feeling very crummy. I still went to work today but have been chilling out most of the afternoon. I sent dh and the kids to the movies so I could take a nap in. I woke feeling better, thank goodness.
Here's hoping that I feel ship shape tomorrow. TTFN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin