Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Let's talk about Lily...

She is my dh's pooch. She usually travels with him but has really been acting like she would rather stay home with all the other dogs instead. So he left her. Lily is driving me NUTS. And here I am posting in the early hours of the morning because she is keeping me up. How am I supposed to feel ship shape if I'm hardly sleeping I ask? *sigh* Truth be known I am feeling better, just very irritated with dh's dog.

On a good note, I nearly have the new computer set up and most of my files transfered. Scrapbooking is almost possible once again. :) So I bought a few new goodies last night to play with. And it looks as though I will be all by my lonesome most of the weekend now so we'll give the crafty weekend another try. :D
Changing the subject once more... The Alaskan pipeline is shut down so on the Front page of the paper today it says that we should expect the possibility of paying $4.00 a gallon of gas this fall. Can you fathom? Sheesh! A friend sent me this and its just to funny not to share under the circumstances. ;)

Have a great day all!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Sorry that Lily has interferred with your sleep while dh is away.

Gas prices.... eek, I try not to think about it, but we have to have gas to go, don't we? :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin