Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday already?!?!?!

Boy the time flies when you're having fun!

Yesterday ended up being a great day even though I had my reservations at first. ;)

The kids went horsing with the friends that had stayed over - which left me on my own to do the running about town.

The vet checked Lily and said it was just scar tissue. I hope so since that was just a receptionist diagnosis. (She didn't feel it was important for the doctor to check her. Hmph!) Then it was off to the car place. It went smoothly and was fairly uneventful. As a matter of fact they are near a Blockbuster so I walked over there while they worked on my car and rented some family movies for the next few days. Next stop was Target where I picked up a new coffee maker. It’s another Mr. Coffee but this one has a built in cleaner and a changeable water filter. Since we're on well water and I hope these features will prolong the life of this one. *fingers crossed* Here's the pot I picked out and on the next isle they had a cool toaster in a matching finish so I picked that up too. (We have a toaster oven but I was thinking a regular ol' toaster would be much quicker for the kids to grab some toast in the morning once school is back in session.)





On my way home - I slipped into the salon and got my hair trimmed and went tanning. That was a nice treat.

I also treated myself to a few new scrappin’ goodies - Gina Millers Hampton kit and some of her awesome stitches. Yay!

Dear hubby got back into town last night and it was so nice to have him home again. This morning he went to pick up the boat. Its supposed to be 90 today so we are hoping to go play on the lake.

Hope you all have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, what a productive day! Now I feel really lazy because I pretty much just played on the computer all day LOL

Anonymous said...

I would love to go get my hair done and do a tanning session. Sounds so nice and relaxing! I am glad you had such a good day :) Very cool coffee pot and toaster!

Gwen said...

Ok, I'm tired just reading that! LOL

Cool new coffee maker and toaster. I love that color!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin