Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What a restful day!

We went down last night and got a pizza and some movies. This morning the kids and I got up and did our chores. Then they hit me up to have some friends over. The dd and her friend played for hours (quite literally) out in the sand box today. They had quite the sculptures going. Even rivers at one point. And yes I got a few pics to scrap later. Hee hee!

I finished up a lo today as well. Its of some pics out of the archives that needed to be scrapped. This was about three years ago of darling daughter~

(credits: ribbon and stitches by Gina Miller, everything else by Holly McCaig, font teletype and photoblast color wash action)
I'm also adding a few new links in the sidebar so check 'em out when you have time.
Now I'm off to play "firefly" with the kids and their friends that are staying over. Have a great night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin