Thursday, August 10, 2006

What a great day!

Today I was the last day of working for two and a half weeks. I am so going to enjoy this. Yay!

Last week I went into town to buy some new make up. Since we bought the boat this spring and have spent so much time on it this summer, I'm much tanner than usual. So I bought new foundation and decided to try a new make up remover. In addition, I bought something for those little crows feet that seem to stand out so much more around my eyes since I've been in the sun. The reason I'm telling you this? Well I've been using these products for a week or so and may I say they are heaven sent. A lot of make up removers sting around my eyes. Not this. And the eye cream is wonderful! Just thought I'd share these Estee Lauder treasures with you. :D



I worked on a lo last night too. My darling daughter and her best friend posed for this pic last week. They are so cute! So anyhoo, played a little and did a simple page.


(credits: kit by Michelle Underwood, flowes and rhinestone by Holly McCaig, ribbons and stitches by Gina Miller, color wash by photoblast)
Well, I did get some rest last night- whew! I finished up a book too (one I squeezed into my summer reading list.) If your a James Patterson fan I reccomend it. The Lake House is a sequel to When the Wind Blows and it was Excellent.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin