Monday, August 14, 2006

Call me lucky

because I could have been in a very serious accident yesterday. In the afternoon I got on the Interstate to go to the neighboring town to pick up the kids and I had a seriously underinflated tire. Someone on the freeway got my attention and I pulled over and put on the spare. I don't think the tire was but an inch or so off the rim. Eeek!

Other than that, I had a fairly uneventful weekend. I did a little scrapping but the LO's are still works in progress. Also I spent quite a bit of time on the computers- working to get the older ones set up for each of the kids and adding programs to mine as well as downloading some new fonts. At one point I got out some jewelry making supplies and finished up some projects. I snapped a pic.



And besides all that... I took some pics of the puppies which are now three weeks old. They are getting quite playful. :D





What are reading these days? I'd love to learn. Right now, I'm very much enjoying The 4th of July by James Patterson. Its the 4th in a series~ and truth be known, I just love all this authors work.

Well that's it for this evening. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, God was watching over you for sure. I love the jewelry! So pretty. The puppies are super cute. I'm about to start reading "In Her Shoes" with a bunch of online friends. We're starting up a little book club. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm sure it will be disappointing since I'll be reading the book first. That's how it usually is.

Gwen said...

Yikes. I'm glad the other driver caught your attention and you weren't in an accident. God truly does watch over us. :)

Beautiful jewelry, that's something I'd like to try someday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin