Thursday, August 03, 2006

Day four and going strong!

This week has mellowed out and has been fairly stress free. I'm so thankful ~ spending most of my free time doing things I enjoy... scrapping, reading, posting in my blog etc. Life is good. :D

Two more lo's were finished yesterday and I'd like to share~


(credits: hot child kit by Meredith Fenwick, grunge frame by Jessica Sprague)

(credits: cool kid mini kit by Meredith Fenwick, cardboard, tag, and clip by Gina Cabrera)

And I purchased a couple more random things a PDW that I thought I couldn't live without. (hehe) One is a printers drawer that I'm eager to give a try.






**********************

Totally changing the subject now... I don't know how many of you switched from paper scrapping to digital as I did. I stumbled into the darkside of scrapping (tee hee) last Christmastime. No looking back.
But I must confess that I have TONS of scrapping stuff piled up that will never be used for what it was once intended. *sigh* Am I the only one in that boat? I sold some stuff to downsize, I've rak'd some away more, even shuffled quite a bit to my darling daughter, but still I have mounds of embellishments and papers crowding my digital scrap area.
Alas I hope I have found a use for at least some of my old goods...



Making Jewelry with Scrapbook Embellishments is a pretty cool book. I should open'er up this weekend and ride out this crafty streak while I have it. Hopefully turning some of the stashed away embellishments into something I can wear. :D
And on that note, I shall leave you. Thanks for stopping in and have a great evening!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin