Sunday, August 20, 2006

Life ain't always beautiful...

Sometimes it's just plain hard
Life can knock you down, it can break your heart

Life ain't always beautiful
You think you're on your way
And it's just a dead end road at the end of the day

But the struggles makes you stronger
And the changes make you wise
And happiness has it's own way of takin' it's sweet time

No, life ain't always beautiful
Tears will fall sometimes
Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride

No, life ain't always beautiful
But I know I'll be fine
Hey, life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride
What a beautiful ride!

Yes, those are lyrics from a Gary Allan song. I've been hearing it on the radio a lot lately and it really moves me. I think that we all go through ups and downs in life. Sometime we get stuck in the down rut or are consumed by it. The we have a hard time keeping our heads up looking towards the good things we have. It just reminds me to keep focused on the positive and beautiful things in my life so I wanted to share it with you. ;)

I took a few days away from blogging and spent time with the family. We went out on the lake for a few days to fish and tube. :D

Yesterday afternoon I was all by my lonesome again. So I started a couple of LO's. And I downloaded some goodies from PDW. Fun fun fun!













And of course I need to do a puppy update. They are four weeks old today. I can't believe it! This week they have changed a lot. They have become very mobile which I learned the hard way when I accidently stumbled over one. But he's okay- I wasn't. He was shook up and I was mortified and very scared. We are all watching more closely for them now that they are zipping around. The are very playful and have learned to growl and bark. And several of them are getting curl in their hair which is so adorable. Here's some pics from a few days ago~



I hope you all have a fabulous Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable puppy pics!

I LOVE that song. He has had a rough time, himself. You can tell he feels the lyrics. That is one of my all time favorite songs. Gary Allan is one of my all-time faves anyway :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time with the family.

Your digi stuff looks cool!

The puppies are adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin