Monday, August 21, 2006

Home again home again jiggity jog

Well I’m back from town. Did I tell you that our engine light came on again at the end of last week so my dear hubby had to take the car in for the fourth time. He was told that there was a second O2 sensor that they had overlooked. SO- I took it back in this morning for the fifth time AND hopefully the last.

I mentioned a few weeks ago how I dug out my candles. When in town today we stopped and bought some new stock… Thanks to Gina I was inspired to try some new scents so I came home with chocolate chip cookie, vanilla caramel and clean linen.

I scrapped since the last blog. I’d like to share these~


(credits: Corina Neilson kits- chocolate ez action on photo)


(credits: Tracy Ann kit - stitches by Gina Miller)


(credits:Michelle Underwood kit - ribbon by Shabby Princess)


(credits: Gina Miller kit)

Now I’m off to go through and organize all our board games. We have oodles and oodles that no longer fit into the couple of cupboards we keep them in. Hope you all have a super afternoon.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Candles - I found one in the cabinet this weekend that I'd forgotten about. It's apple something and smells like cider at Christmas time. mmmmm....

Sorry you're still having trouble with your car. How frustrating! I hope they fix it this time and you're good to go!

Great layouts!

Andrea said...

Oh, I love those yummy smelling candles, especially in the fall and winter. It makes your house smell like fresh baking :)

I hope your car is finally fixed this time!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts Jennifer! Have fun with your board games. I know ours seem to always be all over the house instead of in the closet where they belong! :-p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin