Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Total Random posting here...

Well I did it. I packed nearly all of my paper scrapping supplies. I'm happily shipping them off today to a friend that shall put them to more use than I. Yes, I'm a commited digi scrapper. I have a nice new computer that will stop freezing up on me when in photoshop. A new printer to print off those digi lo's at home. Now I'm hoping that I can use my summer work's paycheck for... CS2. We shall see. ;)

Here's a new lo I finished up this morning.



(credits: Michelle Underwood kits, doodle frame by Katie Pertiet, font is courier)

Well - we got the call that the boat is ready. The guy that just rebuilt the motor three months ago wants to charge us for the repairs even though there is a one year warrenty on his work. Grrrrr! Really don't get me started. Dear hubby is handling that.

And as for today... well - we are going to have some work done on my car. Last week we had to take it in twice- the first time to have the O2 sensor replaced - the second was to tell me that the sensor was bad. So today I'm making a third trip for them to replace the faulty part. We can only hope.

Last... since I'm on a roll here... I need to take my dh pooch into the vet today as well. We had her fixed about 7 weeks ago. She's been home lately rather than traveling with dh and I noticed she had a terrible string of lumps under the healed outer layer of skin the other night when she rolled over for me to scratch her chest. Yikes!

Grumble grumble grumble... ;)

Really though... I hope we all have a great day today! TTFN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page Jennifer! I hope your dh's pooch is ok :(

Andrea said...

I hope dh is able to get the boat stuff worked out. Absolutely ridiculous that they are trying to charge you again!

Gwen said...

Yikes about the pooch. I hope she's ok. We had problems when we had Sam fixed a few years ago, but he finally heeled well.

Wow, you packed up and are giving away all your paper scrapping supplies! Girl, you are braver than I! lol But you're a fantastic digiscrapper, so I know you'll never look back!

Anonymous said...

I hope your husband's doggie is okay.

I love your layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin