Friday, September 01, 2006

Back to the land of blogging

Did you miss me? ;)

Last weekend we cleaned our garage. That was an entire day long process but well worth it. Sunday and Monday were very nice and we finished doing all those last minute things before back to school time.

Wednesday the kids were back and I got a pic which I'll post in a lo soon. :D The week was crazy from there. I am so happy it's Friday. And a holiday weekend no less. Three blissful days of R&R.

The puppies are so darn adorable. I will be both happy and sad to see them go. They are fun to play with and watch. They are also tons of work. Did I mention the ad comes out in tomorrow's paper? Yep! they are six weeks old already and eating solid foods.

Throughout the week I fiddled here and there on a lo. And here it is...


(credits: Michelle Coleman Gypsy Rose kit, ric rac and heart by Gina Miller's Hampton kit, charm by Corina Neilson, "together" twill by DDE forever grateful kit)

I was tagged by a friend and will have to save that for tomorrow's post. Thanks for stopping by. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed you, but it sounds like you had a productive week! And what a gorgeous layout! I love the bg paper!! Very elegant. :)

Andrea said...

As much as I'm excited about the kids going back to school next week, I'm also dreading it a little. The first week of school is always so exhausting! I hope you are able to get the R&R you need this long weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin