Monday, January 01, 2007

Let's ring in the New Year

With a new look on my blog, among other things. Yes, I do having higher aspirations for the year 2007. :)

I created a new lo today of the kids playing in the snow. It was fun to do. Kinda gets you into the spirit of this new season... winter! As always... credits can be found in my gallery.



So yesterday we packed up the kids and drove through a drive through to get dinner on our way to the Portland International Raceway. It was a special treat to drive down after dark and see the light show. I took a ton of pics... it was really pretty cool! And then on the way home we stopped by DQ and got ice cream. It was a great evening!

Today we all lounged around the house in our pj's and watched movies. Public service announcement: Little Miss Sunshine is NOT a children's flick! Dh rented the movies for our viewing pleasure and they were all supposed to be family suitable. Of course he read the title and thought 'How can I go wrong?' Sheesh!!! Flip it over and check the ratings guys. Hehehe. This evening we all had dinner with sparkling cider. The kids get a kick out of it every year. This one was no exception. It was all good!

And now, in about an hour, my dh is officially back on work duty. We both have enjoyed the time off. I go back on Tuesday. It was very nice being home and recharging!

Well, I need some coffee. Hope you all have a marvelous Monday!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds like a great day! :)

Anne said...

Great layout! I love the tags and the stripes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin