Tuesday, January 16, 2007

And yet more snow

This is so strange. We still have the snow from last week and this morning it is snowing again. And that makes for our 4th snow day this year. I have a feeling we will be going to school until the end of June. But hey! What do you do? We'll enjoy the snow. :D

The other day we walked up to the mailboxes just to get out and about. We took the dogs with us. It really is so beautiful seeing everything covered in snow.




Yesterday the roads were somewhat clear so we went into town to watch Night at the Museum. It was a great family movie! We haven't been to the movie in ages! The previews were great too, seems a bunch a great movies are coming out in a few months.

This weekend I worked on a few lo's and I'd like to share-


This bottom lo was of the year I offered to teach an after school art class. It was a lot of fun. There were about 25 kids in it but I've only included my own children in this lo since I was posting on the web. Credits can be found in my gallery. :D

And I haven't posted since last Thursday so I must say- Grey's Anatomy sucked last week! Hahaha I was so happy it was back on after the holidays but to leave us hanging where it did- what was that?!?!

Oh boy, I just looked out the window and the snow is really coming down. I better post this before I lose my connection. Have a fantastic day all and be safe!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Beautiful snow pics! That is one thing Gary commented on when he got back from WA recently, the beautiful trees!

Andrea said...

We're going to be going to school into July, unless they cancel President's week. We don't need another week off in Feb so I'm hoping they cancel it. We're already scheduled to go until June 26 as it is and they haven't even added in the snow days yet :(

Anne said...

That is a lot of snow! I hope your kids aren't in school all summer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin