Friday, December 29, 2006

I think there are issues again

Blogger isn't working with me that last couple of days. Grrrr!

We had a very Merry Christmas and I hope you all did as well. The kids had a somewhat high tech Christmas in the gift recieving. They were very thoughtful in there gift giving. And one of the best gifts of all was that dh has been home all week on vacation. It's been SO NICE!

I have a confession. I've been visiting this site for a while now because it just ROCKS! But I've been intimidated to participate because the talent there is nothing short of amazing. This past week I just decided to bite the bullet and took the challenge. So here's my attempt at Digi Dare #16.



And today my friend Bonnie came down for a visit. How cool is that!!! We spent the day scrapping. She had a bright and shiney new laptop that needed to be broke in. ;) I worked on Digi Dare #17. And here's how it turned out.


Credits can be found in my gallery. TFL!

Have a great weekend all and travel safe this weekend!!!


1 comment:

Anne said...

Love the layouts!! I'm glad you and Bonnie had such a good visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin