Saturday, January 06, 2007

Cross

Cross has turned out to be an interesting book. I love to read James Patterson novels and enjoy the Alex Cross series. This one is different in the aspect that it is looking back to Alex's past. The reader really gets a better sense of the character and you feel true empathy for some of the trials he's endured. A must read for the JP fans! ;)

So this morning dd woke feeling much better. I noticed she was pretty slugish all day still, even as we were just lounging around. At least she's on the road to recovery. Then there is my sorry butt. I woke this morning to another head cold and my eyes were all goopy. I apologize for giving to much info there. Gotta love excedrin sinus headache... its good stuff!

Not for it to sound like a new years resolution because those we never seem to follow through on, but I simply MUST EXERCISE more. I have a treadmill that has not been used in a while. I even bought an exercise mat and some hand weights a few weeks before Christmas and thought I'd start an exercise routine while I was on break... didn't happen. I know I need to make this happen so that I look and feel better. Tomorrow I will begin!

And on to the scrappy stuff. I've noticed I've been in a scrapping funk lately. I noticed my last few lo's were not my typical. I'm not saying that's bad, just different. Today's is no exception to that. Just a simple lo.



Credits can be found in my gallery. TFL!

I have other scrappin' news I'd like to share with you but that I'll save for the next post. ;)

Have a lovely weekend my friends!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh, I hope I didn't share my cold with you - it's no fun! Thankfully, it only seemed to be bad for 2 days, I'm all better now. Take care!

Anne said...

I hope you feel better soon! I love your layout. I really like the small pictures down the side.

Andrea said...

I was just looking online last night for some good books to read. I'll definitely add that to my list. I haven't done much reading since having kids :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin