Thursday, January 11, 2007

Snow, snow , and more snow

We woke to about 2" yesterday morning. The kids played all day and we had about 4" when we went to bed last night.

It made for some happy children yesterday. They were thrilled school was out so they could play all day long. The first pic is of my children and the middle is of my dd and her bf. The last is of dd and her snowfriend. It was a beautiful day.

Today we still have snow but now its iced over and kind of icky out the news says. I'm not sure if the school will expect us to venture out in it yet or if it will be another snow day. We shall soon see.

I had fun scrapping yesterday when I wasn't out playing with the kids and dogs. So here's what I was working on. TFL!


This layout was for one of the creative teams I'm on. This pic was taken in November on Mckena.

This lo was all in fun for Digi Dare #18. With all the resolutions and talk of change, the challenge was to do a lo on yourself or someone around you that your would not change. So here's my contribution. Credits for both can be found in my gallery :D

Gwen thanks for the recommendation in the last post. I've never used that before so you know I be giving it a try!

AAAAAAAAaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd, where will you be tonight? It the beginning of the new year of Grey's. ;)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yep, I'm just killing time online waiting for Gray's to start ;)

Anne said...

Great layouts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin