Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hi all. Just popping in here for a couple of minutes. This week is CRAZY BUSY for the family so I haven't much time.

Not that you asked but we have:

1.Three basketball games we must attend
2.DD is doing cheercamp every day after school this week
3.Tonight both my kids are going to the Wasl party for those that passed
4.Every morning and afternoon this week one or the other have tutoring
5.Two of my five days I work this week are 12 hour days
6.And I promised to do 4 haircuts on Friday. Eek!
7.I started redoing my bill paying area at home and it's currently in shambles. I must finish it and pay bills in the next day or two.
8.On top of all of that, I've been trying to redo our main bathroom too. Which MUST be finished in this next week before I have our woman's meeting at my home.

Crazy I told you! At least tonight will give me a chance at cheer camp and the wasl party to take some pics and check the camera. :) And I'm very very pleased with my kids for doing such a great job on their wasl. Lately there have been some struggles with their academics so it is nice to sit back today and enjoy their accomplishments. :)

The last week we were home quite a bit with the snow so I did a lot of scrapping. I'm not going to post all my lo's now, but here's a couple. And of course they are snow related. hehehe.





As usual, credits can be found in my gallery linked up top. :)


I don't know how much I'll be on the computer this week. So have a super fantastic week my friends!!! And thanks for all the well wishes about my camera, I really appreciated them!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I love, love, love, the 2nd one. The swirlies are great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin