Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I need a shoulder

to cry on. *lip quivering*

*Sniffle*

*WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

So here's the story. Yesterday we had another snow day. Dear hubby was actually home too so we went out sledding. At first I took a bunch of pics and then handed the camera over to hubby so he could snap a few of me with the kids. Then it was put away in the camera bag... or so I thought. (Dh did put it in the bag but then saw a bunch of kids and neighbors over that way so he decided to put it back into his pocket to keep it safe.) So at dusk, we were going back into the house and I asked if we have everything and dh notices our camera missing. We stayed out until 10:00 last night looking for it in the dark and did not find it. Of course I'm heading back out there this morning to look some more (yes another snow day) but even if I find it, I'm thinking it's most likely ruined. *sniffle*

It was an accident..... and they happen..... but I'm so sad! :(

*****Edited to add update: We searched this morning high and and low with the snow falling all around us. It wasn't looking good at all. Then I saw it. Just the small grey wriststrap, but I saw it. The camera was completely buried under the snow and when I pulled the strap the camera lifted up and was completely covered with compacted snow. It's thawing out now and will just have to see if it will still work when the moisture has cleared. Thanks for the shoulder!!!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh no.... oh no... I have no words. :(

Keep us posted on your baby's condition. I guess miracles can happen. We'll see... *crosses fingers*

Andrea said...

Oh man! :( I hope it dries out OK and isn't ruined.

Anne said...

I'm glad you found your camera. I hope that it dries out and turns out okay.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I hope your camera is still ok after all that!

I understand your feelings, having recently lost my lil camera as well. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin