Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sick kid

Darling daughter was not well today so I was home to take care of her. Poor girl! She slept off and on all morning.

Yesterday I went out shopping and found a little treasure on sale. *grin* Don't you just love a good find!?!?!? Now I had my eye on this handbag at Christmas and it was simply to much of a splurge on myself then, but now and on sale... well ;And then I stopped and replenished my stock of candles. This is our new flavor....




Fruit Smoothie... Yum!!!

And this morning I finished a layout I've been working on a little here and there.

This was of the little snow fall we had back in November. We woke up to an inch or two and so I went out and took a pic before the kids rolled it all up into snowballs. Hehehe.
Well, I should get back to darling daughter. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I love the blues!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin