Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm still alive

as in I've lived to tell about this week. hehehe.
I think its safe to say that we were so busy this week it kept us out of trouble. Isn't that the old saying. Not that the week's over just yet. ;)

It's funny because I got to work on Monday and someone nearby the school was open burning. I could smell it in the classroom and called the office to report it. Well, after I sat back down I thought praise the Lord I can smell again! Even if it's smoke! This entire school year it seems I've had a perpetual cold and am always stuffy, then with this time off of school for the snow and ice I was able to kick the cold. So three days back to school and guess what. Yep! I can't smell a thing and I'm all stuffed up again. Bummer! I know.

There's a busy busy schedule ahead for today so I'm going to post the 2 lo's I didn't on the last post and wish you all a super fantastic wonderful fabulous FRIDAY! Thanks so much for visiting!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I know what you mean. I can't believe it's Friday already and I still have so much to do :( Time has just been getting away from me lately. Sorry you are sick again :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin