Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Life....

is described in this post it right now. Run run run! I'm really only here on my blog posting today for a challenge entry for DSS. We were to doodle on a post it and then post it on our blog.hehehe.
Last week was crazy and this week is worse believe it or not. Over the weekend my darling daughter went to stay the night at a friends house but started vomiting so I had to go pick her up very early in the morning. All day Saturday I waited on her and cleaned up after her. All the while my son has some friends that are a set of identical twins and they were also over staying the night. So although the ps2 kept them fairly busy, I was trying to do some damage control to the house by randomly coming into the family room and picking up.

Monday darling daughter was feeling better and thank goodness because we had to drive for a few hours to go pick up dh that night. It was a nice trip too because we stopped and shopped at Old Navy and Target. Then we stopped and had dinner in Vancouver at the Olive Garden. Yum!
Tuesday my dh had a minor surgury so I took the day off work to go with him to the hospital. He's at home recooping and things went very well. He did some strategic planning for this and will be off until Monday.... notice he'll be home for the SuperBowl. ;)

Today we took a dog in to be fixed. Then I worked a half day. Back home to take care of dear hubby... and I 'm here now. Soon I'll be running back into town to pick up the dog and back to work for another 3 or 4 hours this evening.

I did manage this past week to get a couple of lo's done by working on them a little bit here and there.






Credits are in my galleries. Thanks for looking! And I hope you all have a super great week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow...I hope you felt better after getting that doodle out!! I may have to borrow that one occasionally! I am with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin