Monday, January 08, 2007

What- ever!

Just been one of those days. Not a bad day per say, just one that you need to let things roll off your back to get through. Know what I mean?

But now I'm home and heading for the comfy bed shortly... ahhhhhhhh!

Let's see... where are we on the ol' blogger. Yes, Miss McKena is feeling much better and went to school today. I too woke feeling better. Cold sore now half the size of Texas covering my lip. You know I NEVER got these until starting work at my current job. What does that tell us? hehehe.

So my dd had a huge book report due this morning and we stayed up late last night working feverishly with all our scrapbooking supplies to make it look just right. It was done on Paul Revere and she insisted on making it look "old fashioned". You'd never know she was a scrappers daughter. Out on the table we had the cardstock, inkpads, gluesticks, hermafix, markers, paper cutters, ect. It was a mess. But her report turned out AWESOME. And a total side story to this. Bless her little heart, she was working intently on this and she suddenly has the dogs around her feet barking up a storm at the window behind her. She figures it is the cat on the porch as the dog's love to bark at him. So McKena hastily draws up the blinds to show the dogs its just the cat and then I heard it. A scream. A very loud scream. Then she hopped onto a chair. This was like cartoon comical because did she really think she needed to jump on a chair to be safe? Looking back at her was a very very very large opossum. He had to have been 25 pounds. Probably from coming up on our porch and eating all the cat food, but who knows. That sucker was BIG! Needless to say we won't be so liberal in feeding the cat that there is extra left in the bowl from now on. Good bye creature! ;)

So the layout I'm going to share needs a little background before viewing. That should say a lot. lol! This lo was done in fun as a scraplift. Karah's ct decided we would do another member and post . So here's the original of Darcy's that I had the pleasure of borrowing. TFL! http://blueflombingo.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-470

And here's mine~

The journalling is tough to read so this is what is says: "Insanity that is. I've long known that it is one of my traits but this afternoon when McKena decided to decorate my head with chicken feathers I simply had to wonder if this was all my fault. Did I pass this little quirk along to her? When the time is right, I think I'll explain that insanity and humor are synonymous." And credits can be found in my gallery. And thanks for laughing at me. It's all good!

Well, I'm looking forward to Wednesday this week! Darling daughter, her best friend and I are all having a little girls night out. I love Charolett's Web! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. :D

And I'll end on a little toot. I've been asked and agreed to come aboard the Creative Team for the DigiScrapShak Site. I'm very excited to be able to work with the wonderful designer products there. It's gonna be so much FUN!

Thanks for stopping in and leaving me some luvin'. Hope you all have a super fantastic week!!!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

LOL, LURVE your chicken feather hair, it's very becoming. hehe...

Sorry your fam has been sick. I feel your pain with the cold sores. Invest in a $15 itty bitty tube of Abreva. You will not regret it. Trust me. ;)

Andrea said...

Too funny that she jumped on a chair LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin