Saturday, July 28, 2007

The hit of the summer

Cost $10.00. Yep. Want to see the happening thing in our household?



At the beginning of summer we found some freezer pop mold that was expensive and flimsy so we passed them up. But later we went into Starbucks and saw these ones on the shelf. They are sturdy, fun, so worth all the fantastic creations they have brought this summer. We've frozen, yogurt, pudding, pop, cool-aid, fruit, etc. and enjoy every single one. LOL!

I've worked on a few more lo's this week - TFL!





I'm still working on the latest HP book. Enjoying it very much so far. I've been reading it to darling daughter a little bit each night at bedtime so it's taking us a little longer to get through it. I've very much enjoyed reading it with her and having discussions about it in the evenings. :D

Tomorrow I hope to lay new flooring in the bathroom so this afternoon I need to prep it. Guess I should get on to it. Have a super weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are so pretty :) I love the goals one!

So you guys are enjoying the new HP together?! how fun! Me and Kela have had several good discussions oer it:)

Andrea said...

Your digi LO's always look so "real." Almost makes me want to try digi....almost LOL I ought to use some of my paper supplies first since I spent so much money!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin