Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Is it hump day already?

Sunday we went out in the boat. It was really nice and quiet... just dear hubby and I. On Monday it was a nice day and we had the kids so we went back out on the lake. This time we caught 14 (yes you read that right) 14 fish. The kids had a blast. They were reeling them in as fast as they cast out. I got sunburned that day though something good on the top of my head of all places. I still can't brush my hair all the way down to the scalp. Eeek! Always wear a hat when spending the day out in the sun on the water.

In my neck of the woods we have extreme heat warning on now. It was 100 plus yesterday and today. Hot hot hot and humid. We are doing our best to stay cool though in the house with AC.

Today darling daughter and I have been folding clothes and pairing socks while watching Season One of LOST again. We both just LOVE Sawyer. hehehe

Last night we waited until is had cooled down to a tolerable temp and then went out on a bike ride. There's a five mile loop we like to take. Can I just say... Never again that late in the evening. BATS OUT! Enough said.

Well I'm afraid this is somewhat of a boring post. I need to head off to make dinner and then I'm hoping to scrapbook and of course... with any luck... possibly download by Christina Renee order if I can access the site long enough. Hehehe. Until tomorrow my friends-

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Eeek! Bats!! Eeeeeekkkk!!!

I'm sorry about your sunburn, but it sounds like you all had a great time! I hate top of my head sunburns... always fun when it peels and you look like you're battling dandruff! LOL

Anonymous said...

Aww I am sorry you got a sunburn on your head, it is the pits I know! Fishing sounds fun, though!! :)

I guess one of these days I am going to have to get into Lost. haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin