Saturday, July 21, 2007

It feels like another season

Perhaps late fall or early winter? It fools my senses. The humidity has dropped but the weather has otherwise not changed. Dreary, dark, damp... sigh.

So today I sit in bed under my quilts with the laptop on. I put my Pride and Prejudice dvd's in the tv to enjoy. Did I mention I was alone this weekend. How better than to spend this weekend? Other than reading Harry Potter... which I plan on picking up tomorrow when I run into town to pick up the kids. :D

The Race is going well and Jen and I finished challenge 2. It was a collab lo that required us to use doodles, flowers, red, pictures and friendshp. So here's what we came up with- TFL!



Later today I plan on clearing off the kitchen counters and recaulking them. Pretty exciting huh? ;)

I hope you all have a super Saturday!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Enjoy those DVDs, Jennifer - sounds like a lovely day to me!

I have had a pretty super Saturday so far. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin