Saturday, July 07, 2007

It was a nice and quiet day.

I did chores around the house in the morning. It's nice to have a chance to do this once and a while when the kids are away overnight... I feel like I can catch up on the house and even get ahead in the game. ;)

This morning was strange though. It was cool, cloudy, and very gray. After the warm streak this mornings weather felt almost fall-ish. But it slowly burned off and by mid afternoon it was bright, sunshiney and hot again.

After my housework this morning I scrapped a lo - (TFL!)



This was on the 4th. And my dear son was all to happy to show us (in his humble opinion) the advantages of having braces and eating watermelon. What a mess! hehehe.

This evening, dear hubby came home from work and we picked up some movies and Chinese. Yummo! And tomorrow we are spending the day out on the boat. You all have a super super super weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin