Saturday, July 14, 2007

No title

Thursday my darling daughter had her best friend come stay the night. She has been looking forward to their sleepover for weeks and missing her terribly since school got out. They had a great time.

Thursday we were still under our extreme weather warning and it was in the 90's. About 9:30 pm the temp. had dropped down to the low 80's and it was really comfortable outside. Earlier we'd blown up air matresses and talked about sleeping out in the tent. The kids were so excited. We were packing blankets and pillows out about 9:30 when the sky lit up with lightening. Then again and again. I nixed the tent idea and we brought our bedding back in and then the thunder started rolling. I live in the PNW. Here I've only seen lightening and heard thunder during storms. There wasn't a storm in this case to it was all very strange. It went on for all hours into the wee morning. It was really amazing.

Also on Thursday - Well to put a very very long story into a nutshell, I made a payment to a bank for a loan we have that they did not credit to my account back in April. The bank notified me in May. I provided all documentation three times to show that the payment was in fact made. This bank "IS RESEARCHING THE LOST PAYMENT". In the meantime they have turned me into collection who calls me at least once a day. They reported this to my credit and have told me so. I have no recourse other than to wait this out and when their research is done then they will clean things up. It has been so frustrating and exhausting! They called again twice on Friday and I finally got so angry I started bawling like a baby. Supposidly this will be resolved by Monday and I was to recieve no more calls per the supervisor. Well, I had two today before 9:00 am. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Last night darling daughter went off to spend the night at her friends house and dear son was invited to a birthday party. The kids at the bday party were going to have an air soft gun party. Dear son's been wanting one for a while so went drove to the mall yesterday and bought him some. I was really pleased to find that Big 5 had a package of two on sale for half off. Yay! Love sales!

I did a quick little lo of two of my little furry friends - Here's the boys.



So with being a little stressed out about the stupid bank thing and such I started getting a great big ol' cold sore on my lip this week. OUCHIE!!! Then this morning I woke and just feel kinda fluish. I plan on just taking it easy today and maybe scrapping a little in bed before the kids come home.

I hope you are all well this weekend and enjoy it!

1 comment:

Joy said...

eeOH you poor baby... I hate those people... I now have caller ID... and do not answer if I don't know who it is.. I had the same thing happen to me with a bill from the ER in Gig Harbor.. it too forever to clear up.

You know.. I wish some of your talented would have rubbed off on to me at the retreat.. your work is so awesome.

Oh... and we had one bolt of lightning and a roll of thunder and that was it... but it was enough... loudest I have heard since I lived in Denver.. Yikes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin