Monday, July 02, 2007

Did you know that I am

the meanest mother EVER! LOL! According to the dear delusional son anyways. Yep! Today we resumed some normal summer routines which included daily chores, some educational activities, and no television before lunch time (during the week). He is certain this is a form of child abuse. Poor thing - NOT! LOL! Oh he'll get over it.

I must say - I can hardly believe it is already JULY. That seems crazy. It is so very very nice to be home now. I will enjoy each and every single moment. The end of August will undoubtly seem to come at the snap of fingers, then back to work.

My diet has been okay. I've lost 8 pounds before vacation. That was over a few months so clearly I wasn't putting my best effort into it. However, I figure I didn't put it on overnight so taking it off slowly may be healthier and permenant. I hope anyway. I do plan on getting more excercise from today on. That too should help keep me on the right track. :)

This morning we baked a cake. That should be a nice treat after dinner tonight. It's such a pretty day today. I love it like this because it's in the low 80's and I can sit out under our canopy and enjoy the birds singing as I type in this blog entry. It's perfect weather to be outside enjoying life.

Last night I started another lo and finished it up this morning. Here she is- (thanks for looking!)



Well that's about it for now. Have a Marvelous Monday!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh - I love the layout, Jennifer! I share the meanest mommy title with you... only I got my share by not letting Jacob have chocolate chip cookies for breakfast this morning. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin