Sunday, July 15, 2007

Today is a good day

I haven't slept well the last few nights but none the less I woke this morning feeling like a million bucks. Yesterday I felt crummy and today I feel so much better! Yay!

Yesterday I took it easy and drank TONS of fluids. I scrapped one lo - SHE LOVES ME



It made my entire week to sign on this morning to DST and find that the lo I just posted above was chosen as a gallery standout. What an honor! I love love love looking through the gallery standouts but didn't expect to see my own there. I'm so surprised and on cloud nine at the moment.

An odd little fact about me- I'm one of those people loathe doing the dishes. I'd rather scrub the toilets then do dishes. Really! Isn't that odd? Anyway, I used to go to great leangths to avoid the kitchen but this summer I decided to make peace with the dishes and I don't mind anymore. Really! Isn't that strange? Now shall I tell you that I've apparently and irrational moved the procrastination of dishes to my bill desk. I've never minded doing the bills and I still don't. But the desk and filing system I have have seen better days. Although I know I just need to tackle that area and spend an hour or two getting it straightened up and the old stuff archived and such, I can't seem to bring myself to do it.

Today. I will do at least some of it today. I know I'll feel better once that is done. Doing it is no fun! lol!

OMGoodness... the collection department of the bank just called AGAIN while I'm posting this and this lady was mean and would not listen. Relentless! GRRRRR! When this is all said and done I very well may move my loan to another bank. This is the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! It is a nightmare.

And now back to my happy place.... *deep breath*

Today's to do list:

1. balance checkbook
2. wash all bedding
3. organize bill desk
4. archive old bills
5. clean my bathroom
6. exercise

Well that should do it for this post. Hope you all have a SUPER SUNDAY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin