Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wowsers...

The sun finally made an appearance yesterday so we went out to work outside. We washed the siding, gutters, and windows around the house. Mowed the lawn and weeded. Today we finished up and put the equipment away. That's a bunch of hard work!

I also did some cooking for dinner the last couple of nights. One was a new recipe and it was delish. It was a chicken dish that you basted in EVOO, salt, pepper, and thyme. Broiled. Then garnished with sweet salsa. I made up a pineapple and mango salsa with a touch of honey... ymmo!

Some super great news this week in the scrappy world. My partner and I are in the second week of the race and going strong! It's been so much fun! Here's my third entry which was in the theme of Once Upon a Time. The pic here was taken a few years ago on the beach. Its a depth perception shot. Darling daughter was down the beach a ways and then we both turned towards one another and dear hubby took the shot. hehe TFL!



I was also asked to join Dawn Wilson's creative team. She sells at SBB and OAKS. I'm thrilled at the wonderful opportunity. In addition, I have a guest spot for August on Amanda Heimann's CT. She sells at the digichick. How cool to get to work with such amazing designers. What surprises and I'm both grateful and thankful!

Earlier in the week I did work on one other lo. This one I scanned in for a *few* years ago. Again, TFL!



Well, a friend of mine and I are meeting this afternoon for some good ol' girly talk and pedicures. So I'm off and running. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Joy said...

wooohooo girl... you are amazing.. I love your layouts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin