Saturday, August 04, 2007

It must be time

to go back to work soon. It's been nice having the summer off but having all this time off lets my mind get too bored. Then I start worrying about silly stuff... even thinking about it in my sleep. That can't be good for you.

And I've been a busy girl this week. I tried blogging mid week but blogger wasn't cooperating. So this post may be longer than the usual.

Let's see. We've been going strong around the house. This week we mowed the lawn again, steam cleaned the high traffic areas of the carpet, moved around some furniture and cleaned under them and the cushions, and bought the odds and ends needed to finish up the bathroom and the molding in the kitchen.

I had a routine eye doctor appointment early in the week. I've been wearing glasses for several years now because I have a lazy left eye and I'm a tad farsighted. So good news at my appointment because my left eye has improved. Doctor said that he felt all I needed this time was simple reading glasses. Wow! We picked up a pair (which I was happy to learn are so much cheaper than the ones I've been wearing) and they work wonderfully. :)

And yesterday we went into town and met my Grandmother for lunch. It was really nice to see her. For one reason or another we haven't been able to get together since Christmas-ish time. Too long! We went back to her house after lunch and played a board game and visited. It was really nice. Afterwards I took the kids bowling while we were in town. They were all smiles and actually not bickering. *Shock* lol.

Two years ago when my son was going into the 6th grade, there was a teacher he REALLY wanted. We had never requested one for him before so that year we did and he got the teacher we requested. Funny thing - during that summer we got a letter stating that that teacher was relocating and so they would be welcoming a new teacher. Okay the reason I said that was because he did have the new teacher and loved her. Now darling daughter is going into the sixth grade and requested that newer teacher that son had for the sixth grade. That was supposed to be her teacher. I'm sure you can see where this is going. We got a letter a couple of days ago stating that she had relocated over the summer and we would be welcoming another new teacher. Kinda strange that that happened to both the kids when going into the sixth grade. At least we thought so anyway.

Am I totally boring you yet?

I'll wrap it up with the lo's I worked on this week. All of these are either of products from the creative teams I'm on OR for the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race. TFL!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin