Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I HATE BLOGGER

I really do. I tried another blog a while back and though it wasn't the one for me I have realized I can't live with this one either. It seems that I'm having more and more difficulty trying to post, and don't even get me started on the posting at other blogger blogs. *sigh*

With rant over... some nice things to say... I had a wonderful couple of snow days off. :D LOVED IT! Went back to school today and was home just in time to get out of the freezing rain. Yep! It's now freezing rain over the snow. What a mess outside!

We worked in our bedroom the past couple of days. About this time last year, we decided to re-do our bedroom. I had great gusto at first- painted the room, trim, and doors. Cleaned all the carpets, bought some dressers, and I made some wall hangings. Last Christmas the family got me a new bedspread and it was beautiful. So what was left for me to work on? Well, I needed to repaint the doors and trim because the paint I used and was told was washable, was not. And the new dressers we bought last year didn't match the other furniture. I'm happy to report they now do. And dh and I picked out some curtains for the room which was the finishing touch. I'm thrilled, to say the least, and Yay- its finally finished. :D

Darling daughter and I started and really fun craft too on our snow days. (Thanks Gwen for the idea!) I'll post a pic of our advent cookie sheets when we've put on the finishing touches.

And last I would like to share a lo with you. It's a little wild and crazy, but so am I. ;P

Credits can be found in my galleries. Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL at the journaling! That is SO ADORABLE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin