Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Darn Blogger!

I had full intent on posting more often but blogger didn't agree. At least its cooperating this afternoon.

Well we've gone from floods to high winds this past week. It made for a good excuse to stay inside and bundled up all weekend. And I have a miserable cold that the kids are starting to get so we didn't really have tons of energy either. I even dug out my cross stitching and got to working on a project.
I completed a few new lo's since the last post. Here's two I'd like to share on my blog.





Credits can be found in my galleries. TFL! :)
This week is SO NICE at work because I am getting off early every day. And next week I only have to work 2 1/2 days and then a 4 day week for the holiday. Yay!!! Now I can play catch up around home with those things I put on the back burner.
We went out shopping the other day and bought darling daughter's dress for the father daughter ball this weekend. Its really pretty and its a little strapless number... she is growing up to fast! I'll post some pics after the weekend. :)
Well I'm totally rambling here so I should be off. Thanks for visiting and happy hump day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PAGES! I love the priceless one, but I tihnk the purple one ROCKS! (I love purple) The flowers are awesome!

Have a great rest of the week! :)

Andrea said...

I can't wait to see pics of the dress. I only wish I had gone to a father/daughter dance. Sounds like fun! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin