Friday, November 10, 2006

Let's talk birthday

Dear son's birthday party was last weekend. What do you do with 4 teenage boys on a rainy weekend? Well... There was a broken door, a broken fish tank, and a broken tooth. Does that sound entertaining enough? LOL! Okay, the door had been broken and patched up once before and clearly not well. ;) The tooth was loose and when it came out the permenant one was already showing... the elbow just helped it pop out. And the fish tank was only holding a lizard the kids had found outside so it wasn't a huge mess. ;) Of course its been nearly a week now before I dare speak of this on my blog. :P

So here's some pics of planned activities~

The good old 2 liter of coke and a roll of mentos...



Playing the PS2 and PSP-



Back outside for a silly string fight!



Uno stacko anyone? Do I need to tell you I bribe them to play with a rather large bag of candy? ;)



And some ice cream cake...



It was a lot of fun. I can say with the utmost confidence it is also the last time he has a big sleepover. Hehehe. If only I could bottle that energy!


Today I don't have to work... Yay! So I'm hoping to get scrappy after I color my darling daughter's hair and her girlfriends who slept over last night. Wish me luck. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha Sleepovers are always SO FUN! And I had a sleepover for Kela when she turned 6. We had about 5 girls there + mine. That was when I decided to limit the "Big" parties to ages 6, 10, and 16. I figure that'll space them out enough to where I won't go nutso with a crazy sleepover every few months! LOL

Andrea said...

Looks like the boys had a great time! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin