Saturday, December 02, 2006

beta blogger?

I hadn't switched before now because I heard of the glitches which made it difficult to post or leave comments. But with all the issues I'm having on the old blogger I went ahead and made the change. Let's see what happens.

The week has been SO busy. Today I didn't get a thing done. Basically just getting some much needed rest. It's been nice. :D

Tonight I'm thinking of putting in a movie and finishing up the last couple of magnets for the advent calander. It's just needing the finishing touch. Maybe I'll work on a lo later too.

Have I told you the story of the mouse? I'll leave you with the story of our little mouse. No it isn't a pet, in case you were wondering. I pulled out a drawer last week that I keep packaged spices in and realized that many packages had holes in the corners of the packages. I, of course, suspected a mouse. I emptied the drawer, cleaned it, and left it empty. A day or two later I pulled out our silverware drawer and found tiny pellets. I was SO MORTIFIED. So off the the store I went. I bought one of those thing-y-ma-jigs that let off a high requency to scare them off and a couple of mouse traps that are suppose to be humane... they go into this little box and are supposed to be trapped in there until you dispose of them. Well that little bugger can get in and out of the box. He did the first day I put it out. But the good news is that I haven't seen any traces of him in a few days now. Keeping my fingers crossed that its GONE!

Well, I should be off. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally switched too, actually on accident. I havent had any trouble with it so far. *knock wood*

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin