Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Rain rain go away

Yes I live in Washington state and we are used to a little rain but now I'm getting WET! I was at work the yesterday and part of the grounds flooded. I had rubber boots so I got to go wading through the water. Today we came back in and the fence at the property line where it was flooding yesterday was at least 3/4 of the way under water this morning. It must be a 4' fence. So there was a little flooding last night to say the least. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?!?!

Yesterday was a long 12 hour day at work. Today I was able to work, run my errands in town and pick up some emergency drinking water (just in case), then come home to relax a bit. I scrapped one lo this evening. :)



Credits can be found in my galleries. This was just last winter and our last trip in our RV before we sold it and bought our boat. Good memories!
I read just before bed every night as it relaxes me and lets my mind idle. Currently I'm reading Julie Garwood's Killjoy. So far its been a pretty good book! And its calling to me... ;) So, I shall say goodnight and go hit the hay! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

The rain is really incredible, huh? I mean, I know we needed it but we didn't need it all at the same time! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh enjoy your book! I love reading before bed :)

Another GREAT layout! I love the boldness and how you "circled" the snowcovered vehicle in the one pic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin