Wednesday, November 08, 2006

She said He said




So I was able to scrap a bit this evening. I did one simple lo of the kids. :D And of course credits can be found in any of my galleries in the side bar.
The water recided a little today although is still rained quite a bit.
The kids have fought non-stop all afternoon. *sigh*
Did I mention that the father daughter ball is coming up the weekend after next? Yep! Darling daughter and I have been searching for the perfect dress but haven't had much luck. I think we'll be making a drive if we don't find one locally this weekend. She is getting really excited though to go have a special night out with daddy! :D
Well, that's about it for this evening. TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to scraplift that! Great job, it is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin