Saturday, November 25, 2006

Loving the long weekend!

I did this lo on Thurday and the credits can be found in my galleries. :D

It's the third day I have had off and I'm SO THANKFUL! We had a very nice and cozy Thanksgiving day at home. Friday we got up at 4:30 in the morning and braved the crowds. We did find some treasures for the kids for Christmas. When we got home we cleaned up the yard from the storms... lots of limbs and debris about the yard. We hung Christmas lights and finished decorating the house. I managed to hit a few black Friday digi sales too. Last night dh and I got a pizza and some movies and had a quiet evening in.
Today I'm home alone and have been catching up on some housework while I can. Next week is going to be super busy and I have to work a bunch of over-time so gotta get my hens in a row now to help things run smoothly throughout the week.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful layout and photo of you and your dh.

I'm glad you've had an enjoyable time off for the holiday. Just think Christmas holidays will be more time off! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin