Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sigh

So lately I've been wondering what it is I'm doing! I took an extra job this year to pay for the trip my son is now not going on this summer. We decided to use that money to buy that new couch I posted about a few weeks ago... but I really wish that the job was just over. I'm contracted to see is through until the middle of June and that just seems like so far away right now. *sigh*

With my normal job, my extra job, and all my other daily duties I just don't feel like I have enough time for me or things I like to do. I'm a homebody and would just like to slow down. And thankfully I'm in luck! I will have a few weeks off of both jobs at chrismastime. Phew! Now just to grin and bear it until then, right?!?!?

Enough with my pity party and on to the things I DO ENJOY... here are a couple more lo's I've done this week. :D Okay I was going to post more than this one but blogger keeps telling me it is having coding issues so, next time perhaps.
Of course credits can be found in my galleries. TFL!

And the Father and Daughter Ball was this weekend. I took some pictures which I'll come back and share on the next post. They had a wonderful time. It was very cool and so speacial!

Alas I must be heading off to work. Thanks for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I can understand the feeling of just wanting to be done. Just think of all the free time you'll have this summer though! :) And then next year you'll be back to only 1 job, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin