Sunday, November 05, 2006

Oh my time has flown by!

Not only the week but we celebrated dear son's thirteenth birthday too.

He had a sleep over Friday. Yesterday when all the friends left we zipped into town to run an errand I had for work. We also got to do a little Christmas shopping... glad to have that started! On the way home I treated the kids to a DQ pumpkin pie blizzard- Yum! The holiday shopping, christmas wrapping, and pumpkin pie treat all put me in the mood so I came home to scrap this. :D



I also did this one...

While I was scrapping darling daughter worked on some fun crafts which I'll take a picture of when she's done. They were perfect fun little rainy day projects!
Now we are off to church. I hope you all have a super Sunday! I'll try not to be so scarce now that a few big events are over. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Good for you. I haven't even hardly started thinking about Christmas shopping yet!

Anonymous said...

I love the layout of your dd! Grogeous. Of course I am partial to pink. LOL

I love the other one too, very creative! I may have to scraplift that circle thing.

Happy bday to your ds!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin