Saturday, September 16, 2006

Long time gone.


(Credits: Sherri Tierney's Fresh Funky Fun kit. Corina Neilson's Happy Flowers. Fonts are CK Retro Block and RW Jot. Actions used were Photoblast Color wash and AC Inked edges.)

(Credits: Sherri Tierney's Fresh Funky Fun kit. Ribbon and tag by Holly McCaig. Font ACME Secret Agent.)
Well......... There's the latest. Not only my latest scrappy pages but some of the news that I wanted to share. I am now proudly creating for Simply Sherri designs. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have the opportunity. She released two kits this week and both the lo's shown are from her Fresh Funky Fun kit. If you like what you see you can buy her kits here or here. :D
In other news, I still have this stinking cold and it is kicking my butt. If that wasn't bad enough, now I am getting this gynormous cold sore on my top lip for all the world to see. I rarely ever get cold sores... really! I can count on one hand how many times I've had them in my life. So what is this all about? Bah humbug!
So last Sunday the kids and I went to church as usual. Afterwards we went to the park and enjoyed a picnic which was so much fun! (See top lo- ;) ) It was really a beautiful day and we enjoyed it to its fullest. Then we came home and the kids did their homework. Can you believe that both kids had three and a half hours of work last Sunday? That seemed like a lot to me. Sheesh. I guess I should be glad that they are learning stuff though.
Through the week its been work, football, schoolwork, and more work. Notice there hasn't been much time in there for housework or internet time. Sorry to have become a sloucher in the blogging department but that is life at the moment. I know you all can relate. Just a few more weeks of football I remind myself and that should free up quite a bit of time. :D
Well, thanks so much for stopping by to read. I updated a few links and such in my side panel. And now I am hoping for a little scrappy time over the weekend. Sherri other new kit is calling my name........ lol
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY on your designing for Sherri! Thats awesome! You are perfect for that! :) *clapping*

I love the layouts! That second one is such a great pic of you! Who took it?

I know how busy life it, but I always enjoy reading your blog ;)

Gwen said...

I was happy to see the announcement that you'd be designing for Sherri!

hope your cold is better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin