Friday, September 22, 2006

Fall

Hello blogland.

I was off work yesterday to take care of my son who's feeling a bit under the weather. I felt bad for the poor not-so -little guy. He layed in bed all day with the exception of lunchtime when he had some homemade soup.

Really it was kinda nice for me to be home an extra day - just not at his expense- because I got a lot done around the house. Ever feel so overwhelmed by the little stuff you let slide during the week? For me it had been the little stuff adding up for the last two weeks since I was in bed myself for a large portion of last weekend. Anywhoo... The list is managable once again. Woot woot!

Television is watched primarily by the children in our home. I rarely watch any- really. So I must confess, while shopping at Target earlier in the week, I bought season one of Grey's Anatomy. If dear son is feeling well and returns to school today (I'll know when he gets up this morning) then I plan on heading into town to buy season two after work. And yes, I did watch the Season three beginning last night. I'm hooked- what can I say? ;P

The desk was assembled for the most part the other night. But yesterday I was able to finish all the small things like the drawers and keyboard slider and such. I'm so very pleased with it. I'll have to take a picture to post soon since its my scrappy space. :D

And speaking of scrappy.... I did one lo yesterday~

(credits: Peppermint Creative's Cinnamon Tea kit, Holly McCaig's aged lined paper, Gina Miller's metal hinge. Font is teletype. Actions used: AC's chalking.)
Hope you all have a super fabulous and fantastic Friday. And... enjoy the first day of Fall.
(My most favorite time of the year!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first day of Fall is Raechel's bday :)

I love your layout (I always do! LOL)

And I am sorry your not-so-little guy is sick. I watched Grey's last night too, and I liked it. :)

Andrea said...

I hope your "not-so-little guy" is feeling better today ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin