Friday, September 08, 2006

So...

I'm up in the middle of the wee hours of morning waiting for my next dose of Sudafed to kick in and give my sinuses some relief and thought, why not blog? lol.

Work started back up the week before last and I knew I would be scarce around here the first few weeks because of it... but sheesh! And if work, dear son's football, and trying to get rid of the puppies isn't enough, I have a miserable cold. Working in an elementary school, I seemed to always get a cold the first few months of school and then build up some resistance. *sniffle sniffle*

Other than working, football, and getting rid of the puppies, we took our last summer trip this past weekend. There is a small town about an hour and a half from our home (so small you blink and you will miss it kind of town ;) ) and they are famous for their town flea markets. Yes! People come from all over the Pacific Northwest to sell their *stuff* in this town twice a year. It really is insane but oh so fun to go to. So Sunday that is exactly what we did. Darling daughter rode the ponies. Here's some pics-



There was this sign on the gate- hehe



And then we drove up to Seattle and had dinner at the Olive Garden. Yummy! We stayed overnight in a hotel and the next morning we went and spent the day at Six Flags Enchanted Parks. Here's a pic I took just before we ate lunch-


I'll post some more when I have time to scrap again. :D
And before I leave I shall answer the lingering question... My natural hair color IS blond. If I told you that I was a cosmetologist would is explain why my hair has been so many different colors? Mostly in beauty school way back when I might add. ;)
As soon as things settle down and I have some regularity to my schedule again, I really have some fun things to share. I hope that comes soon rather than later.
Thanks all for stopping by! TTFN and TGIF! :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pics! I love that sign! LOL I am sorry you have a cold. Ick :(

I thought I remembered you saying your natural hair color was blonde one time on SC. :) I like it in your profile pic *nod*

And I am so jealous! Olive Garden! My fave place to eat, and I havent been in ages!

:)

Andrea said...

That sign had me cackling out loud! Too funny :)

Gwen said...

Oh fun! I'm glad you got to have a good summer's end trip!

sorry about the cold - BLAH!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin