Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday post

Well I ended up having Friday off as well since my son was not feeling better. Poor thing has been absolutely miserable this entire school year. We got him some meds and lots of rest so he is feeling better now, thankfully. We did however make a tough decision for him to quit the football team. With his health lately and missing so many practices on top of all the schoolwork he was coming home with it just seemed to be the best choice. He really loves playing football so this was a tough decision. I hope the kids at school go easy on him when they learn today that he's not finishing out the season.

And on a lighter note, Saturday I busted out of the house and went into town to shop. I went to the Learning Palace and bought the kids this cool antfarm amoung other things.



Here's ours~



I thought it'd be fun to take some pics of it during different stages. :D

While out shopping I also picked up the second season of GA. Really I was going to be good and just rent it to get caught up but they split it up into 5 rentals which made it so pricey I thought it'd be better to just buy it. Of course I dash into Target and pick it up and head to the check out line. The cashier says "Oh you watch this? I love it." I reply that I just recently started watching and am trying to get caught up. Then she says (clearly without thinking) I hated it when so and so dies in the second season. I can't believe she did that. Some people are SO RUDE! Notice I did not go into detail in case any readers of my blog are in the same boat as me. ;) Anyway I'm looking forward to settling in tonight and watching some of the second season.

One lo was produced this weekend and here it is~ FUN A shameless scraplift of Gina Miller's Crazy Child.



(Credits: Zazou's little fishies kit, Corina Neilson's cheap trims, Gina Miller's ricrac, Michelle Coleman's furry heart and staples, Holly McCaig's buttons and glitter letters. Font is Everett Steel's hand.)

And last but certainly not least, a picture of my new desk hence my new scrappy space. :D


Thanks for stopping in to visit. Now I must be off to show a lady our last little puppy for sale. I hope we find it a good match. :D Bye!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Ack, I can't believe she spoiled it like that! I'm always afraid someone is going to spoil a show that I taped and didn't watch yet :(

Anonymous said...

Awww, I am sure it was hard for him to decide not to do football! But hey, maybe next year! :)

Your space is SO TIDY! *jealous* Love the page, it is making me wish even more that summer hadnt left! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin