Saturday, September 02, 2006

Blue

I'm feeling so blue right now. I just sent off three of the puppies. (Two of them were pups I was particularly fond of. *sniffle sniff*) I tried not to get attached but its so hard when they are so cute and so full of personality. Okay... sorry for the tiny pity party. I'm done now.
I was tagged by a friend which I mentioned yesterday, so... thanks Sherri. List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
  1. All melon candles give me headaches.
  2. I eat my french fries before my hamburger.
  3. My second toe is longer than my first.
  4. Word search puzzles are easy for me yet I can't do a crossword to save my life.
  5. I've been platinum blonde, blonde, red headed, brunette and black haired at one time or another in my life. Anyone know what my natural color is? :P

And just for fun I will do a list for my dog too.

  1. Harry is a talker. Not to be mistaken for a yipper. He loves to be vocal at times - acting like he's speaking to me.
  2. He loves the boat and gets upset if we don't take him out with us.
  3. My dog loves to tube out on the boat. And yes he has his own life jacket.
  4. When in the car with us he always rides up on my shoulders. (behind my head and the headrest)
  5. Clothes are his thing. He loves to dress up and go out. (Can you tell this dog is spoiled rotten?)

Well that's all I have today folks. I should get off of the line in case more people are trying to call through for puppies. So you all have a fantastic weekend!!!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

[quote]I eat my french fries before my hamburger.
My second toe is longer than my first.
Word search puzzles are easy for me yet I can't do a crossword to save my life.
p/quote] We must be kindred spirits cuz those all fit me too! LOL

I once heard that whichever spouse has the longer second toe thing is the dominant one in the marriage. Gary and I both have that toe thing, so I guess we're equals - the way it should be. :)

Sorry about the puppy blues. I know it has to be hard to watch them go and worry about them in their new home. :(

I have no idea what color your natural hair is. I'd venture to say you're a brunette at heart. ;)

Gwen said...

[quote]
- I eat my french fries before my hamburger.
- My second toe is longer than my first.
- Word search puzzles are easy for me yet I can't do a crossword to save my life.
[/quote]

We must be kindred spirits cuz those all fit me too! LOL

I can't stand cold fries, so I have to eat them first!

I once heard that whichever spouse has the longer second toe thing is the dominant one in the marriage. Gary and I both have that toe thing, so I guess we're equals - the way it should be. :)

Sorry about the puppy blues. I know it has to be hard to watch them go and worry about them in their new home. :(

I have no idea what color your natural hair is. I'd venture to say you're a brunette at heart. ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL @ your doggie! I am so sorry you are missing your puppies. I hope things get easier :)

So what is your natural color??? :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin