Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What's that saying?

The one that goes something like 'today's not your day and tomorrow isn't looking good either'. I feel like that is this week's motto. Hmph! Ugh! Grrrrrr!

Nearly all that could go wrong has. Can I just go hide in bed under the covers until the weekend? Palease!!!!!!!! Purty palease?

Not only am I having a rotten week, so is my son. He started middle school this year and it has been an aweful experience for him to date. I am really concerned. He has this amazing opportunity to travel at the end of the school year but this doubt has crept into the back of my mind wondering if it isn't too much. Then I start wondering if I am being over protective or if it would really be in his best interest to see if it can be delayed a summer or two. Sigh.

Sherri has a new kit she is releasing some time this week and I just love it. Here's a peek~

(credits: Sherri Tierney's Grandma Always Said kit, Corina Neilson's trims and corner, Holly McCaig's buttons and tag. Font is CK Jacque. AC stitching. Actions used were photoblast vivid color.)
I went out and bought myself a new desk. So off I go to try and put the sucker together. Wish me luck. TTFN!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT Layout (as per usual!)

I am sorry to hear you are having a bad week. And your son too. That is partially why I decided to homeschool Kela this year. Life is just so much pressure. At least at home I know that the pressure is coming from ME! Muwahahaha!

Ok, sorry about that! LOL Have fun with your desk :-p

Gwen said...

I'm sorry you're having two Mondays this week. I hope that tomorrow is better and starts looking up for your ds too. ((Hugs))

The layout looks great! Good job to both you and Sherri!

Andrea said...

Good luck with the desk. Those things are usually a pain!

I'm sorry your son is not having a good school experience. I hope that changes soon because I can definitely relate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin