Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Looky looky

what my son made at school today. I was so proud of him. They made them for a fund raiser in their Natural Resources class and of course I was his first customer. ;) All the proceeds will go to a charity.


My darling daughter is still working hard to finish up her last few peices to her advent calander. (she wasn't home much this weekend like me.) I did finish mine. Here's a pic- One of her's coming soon.


I got out all the presents and wrapped them up this week. Nearly done with the shopping. Just need to make a few more peices of jewerly I'm giving as gifts. Tonight I'm going to address the first round of Christmas cards and get them sent out tomorrow. Go me! hehehe ;)

Tomorrow is our Christmas party at work. I'm going to attend and then plan on heading into town right afterwards to pick up Pirates of the Caribean 2. I'm very excited because I haven't seen it yet and I'm dying to!

Well not much time to blog tonight... I hope you all have a wonderful week! :D

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Your advent calendar looks great, J!

I love the greenery piece that your ds made. Tell him he did a fantastic job!

Can't wait to see your dd's advent calendar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin