Monday, December 11, 2006

And I am officially done shopping for the holiday

Yay!
This past week I ended up putting in what felt like a zillion hours at work. Then, Friday was dh and my wedding anniversary which we had no time to celebrate. Saturday though, we did. We went out and finished all our shopping and had lunch at the Olive Garden. Yum! We spent the whole day together before he headed out for work again bright and early Sunday morning. Sunday I spent the entire day home alone cleaning that which had been neglected all week long.
Now I just need to finish the Christmas cards and mail a box off to family by the end of the week. Hopefully that will all come together as planned. Oh and I misplaced one gift that I need to find this week as well. And clearly I am just rambling... sorry!
I've had such little time this week I don't know if I'm coming or going. No scrappy time whatsoever. Tonight perhaps.
Dear son brought home another creation this afternoon that I simply must share once again...
Oh and I did watch PotC one night this week at bedtime... loved it! Jack Sparrow... need I say more? ;)
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anne said...

What a pretty centerpeice. Happy Anniversary. I'm glad you were able to go out to dinner to celebrate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin