Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas spirit


I mananged to squeek out a lo this week. Credits can be found in my gallery.:)

Every night this week I've been busy with something... and doing quite a bit of hair for the holiday to boot. Yes I'm a cosmetologist... I used to teach it actually and took a sabatical back when my kids were knee high to a grasshopper. When they started elementary school I was there all the time. Somewhere along the way my volunteering turned into employment and now I just do friends hair on the side. Oh the twists and turns of life. It's all good!

Two days ago I woke up sneezing. It went on all day long.... I felt fine just achoo! all the time. Yesterday I woke feeling SO awful. My sinuses HURT so much and I have a sore throat. Ick! I mustered through work and came home so GRUMPY my kids were cutting big circles around me. :( Poor little guys. Anyway... today is no better. I'm going in to work but I'm not sure I'll stay.

And last night... as cruddy and I felt, I drug myself to darling daughters Christmas concert. It was really cute. They sang several songs but the cutest was when she and her best friend got down off the stage and did the Turkey Tango. hehehe.

Last ... I really am not surprised very often in life. But I simply must share with you how I was shocked, dismayed, dumbfounded.... this weekend when dear hubby and I went shopping. Must fill you in first that this past summer dh's work changed companies they deal with in the cell phone business so we all had to buy out of our contracts and resign with this new company. When we did so this new cell company sold us similar packages that we had with the old cell company and even explained that they had the shared plan and through in a free phone for the kids. Fine and dandy. Where is this leading? Well the kids lost there phone in a few short months. Dear hubby and I thought Santa might consider bringing them a replacement and when we went to see... Not a phone under $200.00 we could buy for replacement. Oh my! I'll leave it there because I'm speechless!

Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I hope you feel better soon, Jennifer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin